An old man from Mullaitivu, Oddusuddan died yesterday while he has been hospitalized because of a fire accident. On March 6th he tried to fire the cigar. But by mistake, it got fired in his sarong. Eventhough he was rescued and admitted in Vavuniya hospital immediately, now he is no more.
Sangarapillai Vetharaniyam (79 years) is the victim of this incident. They say that he was abnormal for past few months. Mr.Sivanathan Kishore, sudden death inquirer for Vavuniya district did the inquiry about this incident and also he ordered the police to send the dead body for postmortem. After that the dead body had been handed over to the relatives.